JustSticks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JustSticks

When animating flash, easytoons, or pivot it always will be JustSticks.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Juststicks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Down-With-Life
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Down-With-Life

Juststicks Empty
PostSubject: Juststicks   Juststicks Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:55 pm

Well Juststicks is growing bigger slowly but were getting there eventually. First thing is first make sure if you an animator in any sort of way using any programs such as flash, pivot or eastyoon, or anything else that I didn't mention make sure you sign up for the JustSticks Collab 1. found here
Although if you don't animate don't worry we are coming up with ideas to get people who don't animate to get them into the JustSticks collab somehow.

Another big announcement STAY ACTIVE. If your an active member you will be rewarded in the long run, I can guarantee that. I mean look at me I was very active and now look where I stand. A co-administrator. Also if you know anyone who joined but has forgetten about this place keep reminding them. No matter what they say. I am currently working on getting Gothic to come back. He's thinking about he says.

Finally, don't be afraid of making any kind of topics because right know were in a slump so any kind of thread will be useful to get this place booming again. Any advertisement ideas please post here. One advierstisment idea I have is post Juststicks randomly into an animation your making.

For Example:

A preview of my parkour animation:
Juststicks Parkouraq2

Thanks everyone and please stay active,
Down-With-Life

p.s. We are also trying out new themes so don't freak if your themes change from then to then.
Back to top Go down

Juststicks
Page 1 of 1