JustSticks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JustSticks

When animating flash, easytoons, or pivot it always will be JustSticks.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test

Go down 
+2
Gothic
AuthorMessage

Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test Empty
PostSubject: Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test   Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:54 am

SKYPE'S ANIMATIONS

NEWS

25th August '07
Havnt been animation much recently, and you will know why in good time ;D added a new anim, was just a sword test, but i got some good ideas and continued it into this.

NEWEST - Sig Test

Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test SigTest

Just started off as a lil' test, and slowly turned into this. I got lazy towards the end again : ( - Cred to Broken for teh pimped stick. and FF550 for the sword. And i think bert for the man7 stick. and of course roy for the flashy stick at teh end (i think)

Intermediate Animations

Random - Lolololol, 138 frames of pure randomness : P (about 138 frames) - Credit to PIstolMan and Baha

Combat Practice Cont - Just a little continuation of my other animation, "Combat Practice." A few movements are off, especially towards the end, because i had to go have a shower, so i rushed, but overall i think it is ok.

Combat Practice - S.S said it was slick, LemonAde said it was slick, Picto loved it. So do i ^_^

Beginner Animations

Big Anim Unfin - Got me inter. Unfinished and probably will never be finished. Credit to Highly.

Joint With Plan B - Failed - This was supposed to get us both inter, but as we already are, we both kind lost interest. Although it is failed, i think it has some of my best movements.

Pwnt Kick - Pwnt kick, just for you guys. i like it, i think it is nice and smooth and the reactions and physics are fine. What about you?

Combo With Sword - I think i may have cracked my AB here. I like it, it is alright, fairly smooth.

Lol Punch - Just a little punch testy thing i did. Fairly amusing.

Viciousness - This sucks. It is not inter, and i think it is ghey. Not only do i have no ideas, but i cant animate them when i do have ideas. This sucks. I hate AB.

Back Flip - Just trying out a back flip. I think it turned out very well.

Inter Attempt 2 - trying another inter attempt, went alright i think, maybe low inter? i hope.

Flip Beam -Just messing around with a new stick. I think i was told to credit Royster for it, so <3 Royster.

Failed Inter Attempt - Tried to do an inter attempt, but it failed.

Flopsy - I like it, i think it is smooth, i fuxed up the ending though.

Sword Test - Talking to Bert about swords and stuff, and i thought i would do this animation. I think its good, and yes, i realise the back foot shakes. I will fix it when i can be assed

Combo - I was messing around with my new stick again, and i cooked this up. Yes, i can cook.

Flash Stick Test - I asked picto if he could make me a decent Flash Style stick, he sent me this, and i made this animation ^_^ Thanks Picto <3

Effects Test - just testing some effects, came out pretty well

Clip Shorts - I was just listening to some music, and this kind of... Happened

BDBC Entry - This WAS my Beat Down Bert Entry, but it was too short, and I gave up

Free Running - Just a little Parkour anim i did that loops

Jump For Life - Was going to be a collab entry but the collab died

Credits: Jester, Broken, Bert, Limped, Droidz, RM, Baha, PistolMan, Bolt, Picto, Frozen Fire, Xmpt, Royster, Bolt and Plan B
Back to top Go down
Gothic
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Gothic

PostSubject: Re: Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test   Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:55 am

Moved becuase you are inter in dd
Back to top Go down
Cookiegangsta
Admin
Admin
Cookiegangsta

PostSubject: Re: Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test   Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:11 am

Lol on the sig animation, your inter here now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://juststicks.forumotion.com
Down-With-Life
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Down-With-Life

PostSubject: Re: Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test   Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:02 pm

lol oh shiz nice sig test congratz on inter
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test   Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:12 pm

gratz on getting inter your sig test is awesome
Back to top Go down
S. Slaughter

PostSubject: Re: Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test   Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:43 pm

Oh shizznizz, That sig test was awesome man, good job.
Back to top Go down
Daneximuz
Beginner Poster
Daneximuz

PostSubject: Re: Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test   Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:57 pm

Hehe nice job they look cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test   Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skype's Animations - Up'd 25th August - Sig Test
Page 1 of 1