JustSticks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JustSticks

When animating flash, easytoons, or pivot it always will be JustSticks.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadeslayer's Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadeSlayer
Nobody
ShadeSlayer

Shadeslayer's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Shadeslayer's Thread   Shadeslayer's Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:46 am

Very Happy Hi, I'm new here and hope to get better at animating, first forum I've ever joined, my brother was on forums before so he explained the basics to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feburary 12, 2008~
I have one new animations, a run loop, hope you like it.
ANIMATIONS
Run Loop-- Best run loop I ever made, fidgety in some places though, I think.
Back to top Go down
Down-With-Life
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Down-With-Life

PostSubject: Re: Shadeslayer's Thread   Shadeslayer's Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Very good animation. But there are some few flaw errors.

1. The back seemed a bit akward the way it moved back and forth but not bending. when the runner jumps into the air have his back straighten a bit, then when he hits the ground make him bend it a bit.

2. The head didn't seemed like it moved at all. Too make the run look realistic Make the head bend with the body like when you jump into the air make it move upwards, when he hits the ground make it move down a bit. Make sure thats its only a little otherwise it will look un realistic.

If you need an example here

Great animation though, and you will get better in no time.
Back to top Go down
ShadeSlayer
Nobody
ShadeSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Shadeslayer's Thread   Shadeslayer's Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:38 am

Thanks, though I didn't see any of the stuff you told me in that example.
Back to top Go down
Down-With-Life
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Down-With-Life

PostSubject: Re: Shadeslayer's Thread   Shadeslayer's Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Ok, stare at the head for a while and you will be able to see the tiny movement that it does and after that you can look at the back for the movement too if you still don't see it then I'll give a link to a tutorial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadeslayer's Thread   Shadeslayer's Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadeslayer's Thread
Page 1 of 1